Thursday, February 16, 2012

Video as wallpaper - Set as desktop background


Set as desktop background all of you know very well this because we always use this sentence Set as desktop background for selecting our favorite image or photos as set as desktop background but after my previous post airtel 3g- catch 3g speed in airtel 2g plan now I am going to share a post that how to set video as wallpaper or video set as desktop background .
Yes my dear friends I can be possible may be it is known by some of us but my intention about set as desktop background or video as wallpaper is everyone should know this cool application because many people may be bored of those static photos or images to set as desktop background like me and wants to use video as wallpaper and  searching for this I got a cool application to set video as wallpaper.
Most of you know that windows vista ultimate has got a feature called DreamScene which allows you to set video as wallpaper or set as desktop background but this feature is not present in any other windows vista or XP. As most of the people already shifted to vista from old windows XP,  I will give you detailed explanation.So to set video as wallpaper just follow the steps as I say below.

No comments:

Search This Blog